Bid goodbye to Hair Fall, Forever
The reasons for hair fall are as follows: For simple solutions, please refer to the “Weekly Self-Enhancement Plan” listed below to remind you every day to improve your hair loss.
There are many reasons for abnormal hair loss, and often, it is not just a single factor. Malnutrition, inflammatory infections, genes, effects of immunity diseases, poor living habits, and emotional stress may be the leading causes of abnormal hair loss.
The causes of hair loss are roughly divided into the following types:
Scalp dermatitis can be caused by mould or bacterial infection, which may be one of the causes of massive hair loss. Common problems of the scalp and scalp infections include folliculitis and head lice. If the symptoms are severe and not treated in time, it may cause permanent hair loss.
- Endocrine factors leading to hair loss:
- ‘Male baldness’ is caused by genetic factors, and causes the hair follicles to grow and shrink due to excessive male hormones in the body. In men, it usually starts with the hairline receding, and a reduction in the amount of hair on the head, eventually leading to complete baldness. Women are often represented by sparse hair overhead.
- Falling hair from the disease, including hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, excessively high prolactin levels, and high levels of hormones caused by adrenal. Also, women may have obvious alopecia due to iron deficiency or anemia, polycystic ovary syndrome, or lupus erythematosus.
- Other factors leading to hair loss in women include:
- Frequent hair coloring and perming.
- Improper diet, sudden weight loss, and inadequate protein intake leads to malnutrition, and may also lead to a large amount of hair loss.
- Emotional stress or long-term over-stress and anxiety can easily lead to round baldness.
- Other habits may also be the cause of hair loss; lack of sleep, smoking, and alcohol abuse may increase hair loss and negatively affect the normal growth of hair. If you want to avoid excessive hair fall, it is recommended to develop healthy habits.
- Exposure to the sun for long periods causes ultraviolet light to damage the proteins inside the hair, causing hair loss.
- Postpartum hair loss.
- Drug-induced hair loss: For example, If you are on chemotherapy drugs.
If you want to improve your hair loss problem, the first thing you should do is consult a doctor to find out the root cause of the hair fall, and to help diagnose and treat the disease for you, to see a significant improvement.
Here are a few ways to give your hair the care it deserves and prevents hair loss.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo, and minimize dyeing (coloring). Do not use overheated water when washing your hair; many people mistakenly think that water at high temperatures can clean up any grease. It will, in fact, cause more damage to the hair follicles. Also, do not blow dry your hair at very high temperatures. It is advisable to maintain an appropriate distance of more than 10 cm between the hairdryer and the scalp.
- Get sufficient sleep, avoid staying up late frequently, exercise regularly, and learn to relax and relieve any work stress.
- Follow a proper diet and eat healthy, for a healthy scalp.
- High-quality protein: beans, squid, eggs, etc.
- Zinc-rich foods: oysters, seafood, sunflower seeds, etc.
- Nuts rich in essential oils, omega-3 fatty acids: sesame seeds, almonds, avocados, walnuts, and so on.
- Foods rich in vitamins like spinach, kelp, etc.
If you want to supplement your diet with nutrients to help you grow and improve the condition of your hair, you should pay close attention to it and try to get a balanced intake. Avoid taking drastic measures. Additionally, try to avoid the consumption of junk foods such as sweets, fried foods, spicy foods, etc., to reduce the excessive secretions by oily glands in the scalp, causing blockage in hair follicles and thereby making your hair fall out.
You can apply the simple “Weekly Free Skin Enhancement Plan“ provided by our app. In addition to providing easy-to-follow recommended steps, it will automatically remind you every day at the time you set. Or you can use our app’s “Remote Consult” feature talking to the dermatologist for consultation in more detail.
During the process of improving your skin’s moisture levels. If there is any doubt, or if your situation worsens, stop the above immediately and consult a doctor.