Vit D is an essential fat-soluble Vitamin that is made by the skin when exposed to UV B light.
Let's find out why it's so important for the body-
1. It regulates inflammation in our body.
2. It reduces the incidence of many cancers and chronic diseases.
3. It improves our immunity against common infections.
4. It regulates calcium absorption in our bones and reduces bone fractures during falls.
5. It reduces chronic pain in the body.
6. It reduces hair fall and improves hair density.
Dr. Vinita suggests taking 60,000 IU Vit D3 Cholecalciferol per month in a soft gel or oil form.